Clean guest rooms are the number 1 success factor in a hotel's value creation process. The housekeeping check helps to check the quality in the guest rooms and to identify optimization potential.
Content and aim of the housekeeping check:
- Objective recording of cleanliness in the housekeeping area
- Systematic evaluation in text and images
- Early detection of weak points
- Detailed recommendations in the test report
- Review of two guest rooms (random selection of rooms)
- Review of a housekeeping office
- Review of the lobby with the public toilets
- Evaluation of the checks with recommendations
- The tester stays on site: approx. 1.5 to 2 hours
- Trained testers from HOTQUA according to DIN-EN-ISO 19011 (code of honor)
Fee including VAT
Non-members: 319 Euro
Members: 219 Euro
Please send your request by email to seminare[at]dehoga-berlin.de.